This access statement does not contain personal opinions as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services that we offer all our guests/visitors.
Access Statement for Bayview Weymouth
Situated in the Seaside town of Weymouth the Bayview Hotel is the perfect place to stay whether you are visiting for business or leisure. Located opposite the beach, or a 2 minute walk from the town centre. The Bayview Hotel is situated on a flat road.
We offer 8 bedrooms, one of which is on the ground floor with an en- suite level entry shower.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01305 782083 or email email@example.com
- ? For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions section of our website. Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info; simply enter your postcode and ours, which is DT4 8DH to get directions.
- ? The nearest railway station is Weymouth, which is 0.5 miles away (a 10-15 minute walk). Taxis are available at the station. If you require an accessible taxi this can be booked in advance.
- ? The nearest bus stop is 500m/546yds from the BayView Hotel – ask the driver for the Kings Statue Stop. There is limited shelter & seating. All buses can accommodate one wheelchair.
- ? The pavement on the street leading to the Bay View Hotel is paved.
- ? There is a local company which supplies equipment that can be hired.
- Car Parking and Arrival
- ? There is 8 parking space in the garage approximately 1/4 mile down the road.
- ? On street parking is available, this can be busy during the day from 8am, but spaces are usually available after 4pm. There is street lighting but it is not very bright.You will need a permit for the on street parking which are only available subject to availability.
- ? There are 6 steps to the front door with wrought iron handrails on both sides.
- ? Assistance can be given with luggage. Welcome Area
- ? Guests are welcomed in the hallway, which is level throughout, where they are asked to register.
- ? Seating is available with 2 upright chairs, both without arms.
- ? The flooring is carpeted.
- ? The area is evenly and well lit with overhead lighting.
- ? Pen and pad of paper are available on request.
- ? Guests are shown the guest lounge, and their bedroom.
- ? There is 1 bedrooms on the ground floor, with step free level access from the front door.
- On the first floor there is 2 rooms that are reached by stairs only.
- On the Second floor there is 2 rooms that are reached by stairs only.
- On the third floor there is 3 rooms that are reached by stairs only.
- Rooms are bright and evenly lit.
- ? All rooms have en-suite bathrooms.
Public Areas – Halls, Stairs, Landings, Corridors
- ? All public areas, halls, stairs, landing, are well lit using ceiling lights.
- ? There is short pile carpet on the stairs, hall and landing.
Public Areas – Lounge
- ? The guest lounge is situated on the ground floor with step free/level entry from the front door and stairs.
Letterman helped woman grieve after her mother’s deathBut Josselyn’s story is about more than a brush with late night fame. It’s really about how the famously cranky host helped a then 13 year old Josselyn grieve the death of her mother.
And now Josselyn, 32, associate director of recruitment of the creative writing program at the University of Pennsylvania, has to prepare for Letterman’s exit. Wednesday on CBS3.
Josselyn’s Letterman obsession started in New Hampshire as a way to distract her from her mother’s depression and alcoholism, she wrote in a May essay for the New Republic.
“Being a fan of the Late Show was a way to signify to my peers I was different from them. I knew I was different because of what I was going through at home: My mom was an alcoholic, she was dealing with mental health issues. But I couldn’t wear that on my sleeve,” Josselyn told The Inquirer. “This set me apart from the pack.”
For Josselyn, the obsession wasn’t about romance, but humor. Like her life, Letterman was absurd and confusing. There was never a punch line. “After all, what could be more of a non sequitur than the suicide of a 33 year old wife and mother,” Josselyn wrote in the New Republic.
Josselyn’s mother committed suicide in September 1995, the same day she was scheduled to appear in court on charges of assaulting a police officer.
After that, Letterman became a way to help Josselyn and her father get back to what would be their new normal. So when Letterman was set to be interviewed on Larry King Live in May 1996, Josselyn was going to ask him a question even if that meant battling busy signals.
She made it through.
“Hi, um, Dave?” Josselyn said. “I’m 13, and I’ve been watching your shows for cheap jerseys china two years and I’ve written letters to you. And I was just wondering ”
“You would like me to adopt you?” Letterman said.
Josselyn responded as any fan would: “Yeah, that would be pretty cool!”
But that wasn’t her question. She needed to see a show, and the age limit to enter a taping was 16. He couldn’t abide:
“I want to tell you something. The kind of show we do gets better and better every day. So you’re really in a much better situation waiting three years, because as good as it is now, in three years, you won’t be able to stand it.”
Talking to Letterman sent Josselyn on a high, because she wanted the notoriety among her peers, not the attention that had suddenly been thrust upon her.
“I had known that my mother had problems for a long time, but, frankly, it was a family secret. When she died, everyone found out and I was utterly unprepared for that. The Letterman thing was a way to combat that knowledge,” Josselyn said. “Especially cheap jerseys china the age we were, 12 turning 13. We were caught between children too young to deal with something like [suicide] and being adults who are equipped to deal with something like that.”
Months later, a neighbor got tickets to Letterman, and, Letterman’s own advice be damned, there was nothing keeping Josselyn from late night Valhalla. Well, nothing a photocopied birth certificate doctored via Windows 95 couldn’t fix, as though anyone at the Late Show would actually check ID.
Josselyn’s dad was skeptical of his daughter’s obsession. Although they both shared Letterman and a sense of humor (a family member called them Statler and Waldorf, the hecklers from the Muppets), he felt protective. “My dad’s skepticism was appropriate, but there was compassion there: He knew the last thing I needed was to have my heart broken again,” Josselyn said.
On Sept. 11, 1996, Josselyn sat in the fourth row of the Ed Sullivan Theater. Letterman came out to take questions. Josselyn’s hand shot up.
“Hi, Dave. I don’t know if you remember, but I talked to you on Larry King wholesale jerseys Live last spring. You said you were going to adopt me.”
He remembered. “Weren’t you the one that was too young to come to the show?”
Uh, no, she said, looking around at the audience, feigning shock. “But, you did tell me that you’d take care of the adoption paperwork.”
Letterman asked her name, and she told him. “Well, now it’s Jamie Lee Letterman,” the late night host responded. “If you’re going to be my daughter, you’ve got to do something for me, OK? You’ve got to make Daddy proud!”
The crowd roared. He walked off the set.
But during taping, as Letterman was riffing, he stopped. “Ladies and gentlemen, I’m a little nervous tonight because my new daughter is in the cheap jerseys audience. Jamie Lee, where are you, honey?”Articles Connexes?
be the Christian Louboutin Online capability relating to creating an individualized below are great tipsThis is because an all inclusive treadmill capable to have an array about special aspects. Case in your point, its controls are inbuilt as part of your side handlebars: this give an individual to alter incline and also speed as necessary. To making the rounds this treadmill,it is this : equipped so that you have a managed how to loose select relating to hydraulics that aids upon dropping going to be the deck of cards into an making Christian Louboutin Replica the rounds position. The LED display would be the fact easy for more information on read and multicoloured. It has rubberised some distance lasting buttons for additional details on christian louboutin replica adapt going to be the a vibram five fingers shoes fast boat and incline. Additionally, this treadmill usually in position allowing an individual going to be the commonly used Polar heart rate monitor. The technologically advanced, totally integrated digital round trip drive faultlessly joins together allowing you to have going to be the treadmill’s other